A cookie is a small text file exchanged between a website and its browser and normally used by the website operator to store the information necessary to improve navigation within the site.
When you visit our website, we may collect some information such as: IP address, the browser you are using. If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data on your device, its settings. We may also collect information about you and your preferences.
The data collected is used and shared by us
1) Registration: your personal data is used to complete and manage your online registration and communicated to third parties closely linked to your purchase.
2) Assistance: your data is shared with the customer service / staff for all your needs related to the purchase made.
3) Marketing activities: within the limits allowed by law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. At any time you can decide to disable the receipt of marketing communications by using the appropriate link.
4) Other types of communications: depending on the type of contact you have shared with us, we may contact you via email, post, telephone or text message for:
- manage your own registration
- send you reminders to complete a booking or purchase
- send you an invitation to express your opinion on the service or purchase made
- send you material that could be useful in the use of the service or purchased
5) Market research: the personal information you provide us will be used exclusively with your permission.
6) Prevention and detection of fraud: we may use the information you provide to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
7) Improvement of the services: your data is used by us to improve our services and the functionality and quality of our site.
If you do not agree with this statement, please do not use our services.
These cookies allow the site to function properly. After creating the account they allow you to login and manage your profile in all its areas (session identification cookies, timestamps). If you are a registered user, thanks to cookies, the site will recognize you as such when you access the services offered to registered users.
These cookies allow the site to recognize you every time you access the site. If you have chosen to add items to your shopping cart and you will not delete them, closing the session without making a purchase, these cookies will allow you to receive e-mails with the details of your shopping cart and ad hoc promotional codes and also allow you to offer a best and personalized service as an example is generated if the user no longer wants to see the popup email capture, or if he has left a comment on the blog or an article, or remember the vote for an article.
Our pages use Google Analytics third-party performance cookies (a service offered by Google, Inc.) to allow us to collect anonymously and examine visitor behavior while using the site and to improve its usability and experience of use. Through the use of the Google Analytics panel, it is possible to understand if the visits were made by new or returning visitors, verifying how the pages were browsed. For more information about Google Analytics you can consult the sites:
Google cookie usagehttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can disable the Google Analytics action through the tools provided by Google. For information on this, consult the site:
These cookies are used to remember a possible sharing or your action on the site (for example "Like" on an article):
These cookies are used through automated systems without the intervention of an operator (art.13 2009/136 / EC) for the purpose of direct marketing of their products or services, and it is allowed only to registered users of the site.
Advertising cookies are installed to show site visitors content related to their preferences. They can then be used to show advertising content aimed at the person's interests. Cookies of this type work in collaboration with third-party sites and can track past browsing on pages on different domains. Cookies of this type usually track the user's IP address as well as other information, some of which may be personal. These companies can recognize or insert a specific cookie on your computer or portable device. They are also used to limit the frequency with which an advertisement is proposed, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They memorize that you have visited a site and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertising companies. Using Ad Settings, visitors can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize ads for the Google Display Network.
AdSense e AdMob https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&subid=it-ww-et-adsense-home-page
These cookies are used by third-party vendors that allow you to display advertising banners on other affiliate sites, showing you the latest products you have looked at on the site. To carry out this promotional activity, we use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies.
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through your browser settings. However, we would like to remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and / or limit the service offered by this site.
The main browsers can be set to prevent cookies being accepted. However, the deactivation of cookies can lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some features of the Site.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses referring to the support of the producers of the major browsers.
Safari mobile https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Windows phone https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies